• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1000 Messages And Counting

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
This is my 1000th post on this forum and I would like to take the chance to thank everyone for making this last couple of months on here a very enjoyable time for me. :)

Like many others I happened to find this forum while while searching for more information on Elio Motors to help me decide whether I wanted to take a chance with my money on a reservation. When I joined I never imagined I would be sucked down the rabbit hole like I have been. Following Elio Motors has now become a regular hobby for me and a window with this forum is generally open on my browser as I work.

I am looking forward to continuing this journey together as we follow the development of this vehicle and eventually truly become Elio Owners. :cool:

P.S. I created this thread not just for me but also for others to share their experiences as I expect quite a number of members to reach 1000 messages

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is my 1000th post on this forum and I would like to take the chance to thank everyone for making this last couple of months on here a very enjoyable time for me. :)

Like many others I happened to find this forum while while searching for more information on Elio Motors to help me decide whether I wanted to take a chance with my money on a reservation. When I joined I never imagined I would be sucked down the rabbit hole like I have been. Following Elio Motors has now become a regular hobby for me and a window with this forum is generally open on my browser as I work.

I am looking forward to continuing this journey together as we follow the development of this vehicle and eventually truly become Elio Owners. :cool:
Congrats.:)

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score

P.S. I created this thread not just for me but also for others to share their experiences as I expect quite a number of members to reach 1000 messages
Your doing a good job too.:)

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Just curious Goofyone, how do you go from being a standard site member to staff member? I thought all the staff probably knew each other when the site was created.:)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious Goofyone, how do you go from being a standard site member to staff member? I thought all the staff probably knew each other when the site was created.:)

I volunteered when several weeks after I joined Okuma Steve, this boards founder and administrator, posted that he was looking for additional help to join the mod team as the forum was growing fast.

I joined only a few months ago however the board has tripled in membership since then. We may be inviting a member or two to join our mod team in the near future to assist with the increased traffic.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom