• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

$1000 Shirt

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bought a $1000 shirt today, no refund, hope there is a new vehicle following it a few months from now.
I will be on here soaking up info with the rest of you. I am wwright from Elizabeth, WV.

Thank you.
Well done and congratulations! Sit back, enjoy the journey. Last I spoted was third quarter of 2015 for production. Paul Elio and the Elio Team will get it right for all of us. Not to worry wwright.
Terrence Bernard

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bought a $1000 shirt today, no refund, hope there is a new vehicle following it a few months from now.
I will be on here soaking up info with the rest of you. I am wwright from Elizabeth, WV.

Thank you.
Someday you will look back and say "that was the best $1000 I ever spent". Enjoy it and wear it with pride.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thank you.

Congratulations wwright, and WELCOME aboard the Elio Family Forum.

Reading your post, I hope that you are bringing a extra large load of patience with you. Things move slowly here in the world of Elio, but it IS moving, and the direction is forward.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, when I said a few months I figured it would be late fall next year and I will be contacting my state reps concerning the helmet. Once they are educated on the vehicle I don't think there will be a problem.
Again I thank you, and please do not hesitate to preach:D at me, as my wife will tell you, I could probably use it.

Will add you to my Prayers tonight, and keep you there until you get your new Elio!

wwright

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations wwright, and WELCOME aboard the Elio Family Forum.

Reading your post, I hope that you are bringing a extra large load of patience with you. Things move slowly here in the world of Elio, but it IS moving, and the direction is forward.

Thank you, actually have a lot more patience than cash.

Top Bottom