• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

11/11/14 Tour Blog - This Stop - Las Vegas & Shreveport!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice blog - I dislike the Elgin dash model PE is holding even more than I thought I would - oh wello_O

Oh well indeed ..:).. it will be the standard dash because Paul Elio wants it to be .... nothing complicated about it .... when we raised the issue on Facebook, the response was simple and direct .... we were told if we didn't like it, don't buy an Elio .... since then there have been reports of an optional dash but I haven't seen any pricing or pictures of what it will look like

Jim

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jeff Miller, WHY do you like it?

Protias, maybe not...

Dash_Options.jpg

Notice the words "one of the options". So, there may be some middle ground.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jeff Miller, WHY do you like it?

Protias, maybe not...

View attachment 3462
Notice the words "one of the options". So, there may be some middle ground.
Hopefully there is another option that works out for me. I don't like the Elgin dash and I don't "need" the "high tech" Infinite Skyz. I'm fine with dials. Digital display is nice, but I can use other things to give me a digital speed.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elgin is going to be standard.

New Elio supplier , a new standard, a new option
[Broken External Image]
Sweet for those now wanting alarm system to tie in, GPS maps to tie in, Remote starter to tie in, etc.. Keep Rolling out the options Elio Motors. Us all in Elio Owners are hungry to see the coming options. Hoorah! Elio 84 mpg!
Terrence
Terrence

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the new dash with Elio Motors new supplier
[Broken External Image]
ability to tie in with a remote starter, alarm system, GPS maps, phones, etc, etc
Terrence
That is on an iPad... not the dash. I meant that I don't like the Elgin dash. I'm also not thrilled with a dash replacement that will cost more than 20% of the vehicle cost. Hence the :(.

Top Bottom