• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

13 Facts Hardly Anybody Knows

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the duck echo is B.S. it's even been "tested" to dispel this myth, and I question monkey island. John P put up a lecture on how we start taking as "facts" all which gets on the 'net

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the duck echo is B.S. it's even been "tested" to dispel this myth, and I question monkey island. John P put up a lecture on how we start taking as "facts" all which gets on the 'net

don't know about the duck echo (I didn't know about any of them o_O ) but Monkey Island AKA Morgan Island seems to be real ===> link

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Most of them I did not know. I knew about the ostrich. When they want to hide, the sit on the ground and put their head under a wing.

I remember reading about a commercial that had an ostrich put its head in the hole, at least that is what happened in the commercial. What they did to make it look that way was have a hole that someone sat in. They held the ostrich head in the hole, covered up to look like just another part of the ground. On cue they released the ostrich head. The reversed the video and it looked like the ostrich was putting its head in the sand. The zoo keeper who had brought the ostrich did not know how they did that. :)

Top Bottom