• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

#1308 And Can't Wait! Oregon

CinLu

Reaction score
DSC00845.JPG

I've been excited about this project since I first say it in 2012. I waited to reserve but decided it was going to be all or nothing. My choice was go to "All In" before I had a chance to see the proto type P3. I was even more excited after seeing the P3 and just today had a chance to experience the P4.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 1845
I've been excited about this project since I first say it in 2012. I waited to reserve but decided it was going to be all or nothing. My choice was go to "All In" before I had a chance to see the proto type P3. I was even more excited after seeing the P3 and just today had a chance to experience the P4.
Hi and welcome from southern Oregon, CinLu. I saw the Elio on Friday and totally loved it. Of course I was crazy in love before then (since January) but seeing is believing even more. I hope you enjoy spending some time on this forum. We are a very diverse and wide spread group in this country and actually a couple form out of the country. There is a lot of knowledge, the usual speculation, very creative ideas, just plain fun, all about Elio and more. I have found this forum and the people I have met here help pass the time as we await the production and ownership of our Elios. I hope you will find it the same. I realized today that we are well past mid 2014 so time has truly been flying. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to our Elios. :-) Z

Top Bottom