• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jane

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I am from Culver City , CA. I was in Seattle WA in Sept 2013 with my siblings celebrating retirement with an Alaskan cruise. We wandered across an Elio marketing event outside a building in downtown. My brother (from Florida) and I looked at each other, looked again at the car/bike/trike, and put money down before we even got a chance to sit in the Elio.
Still just as excited as then....just that now we each have been saving and have cash in hand . Now we are each saving for the options.
I plan on going to the San Pedro Lobster Festival in a couple of weeks just to see "my car" again.

Jane

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I am from Culver City , CA. I was in Seattle WA in Sept 2013 with my siblings celebrating retirement with an Alaskan cruise. We wandered across an Elio marketing event outside a building in downtown. My brother (from Florida) and I looked at each other, looked again at the car/bike/trike, and put money down before we even got a chance to sit in the Elio.
Still just as excited as then....just that now we each have been saving and have cash in hand . Now we are each saving for the options.
I plan on going to the San Pedro Lobster Festival in a couple of weeks just to see "my car" again.

Jane
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jane. That is a wonderful story. The Elio struck me the same way so I am saving something every month so my payments will be as small as possible when I get it. I am so glad you are getting to see the Elio P4 at the San Pedro Lobster Festival. It is one beautiful baby. I'm torn between being glad I have time to save and get used to making payments, and wanting it right now. Thank goodness I don't have the later option. I hope you will enjoy this forum. It is a great place to pass the time as we move towards production an ownership of our Elios. I have learned so much and even had a few wonderful laughs because of the wonderful people on this forum. I'm only sorry there are so few women who participate. Obviously I have not let that stop me. There is a reason why I am labeled an addict. LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jane
Jane, congratulations on your decision to make your reservation on an Elio and welcome to the forum. Here you will find the latest information to learn all about this unique vehicle. Many of us were just as impressed the first time we saw it and placed our reservations immediately thereafter. Enjoy the journey toward Elio ownership.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Jane
Welcome Jane :)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jane

Hey Jane! Did I see you at the airshow today? by the entrance porta potties? LOL you asked my number, I showed you my shirt and your reply was 15something......I didn't catch it "had to go" LOL

Either way, Welcome to the Elio Family:-)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jane
CONGRATULATIONS, & WELCOME, Jane to our Elio Family! The numbers continue to grow, thanks to good folks like you and your siblings! Thanks for joining forces with us.

Top Bottom