• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

16,000 And Rising!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just went to the Elio.com page and it still shows 15,840... Wait. If I click on the "American Ingenuity" link, they say "16,000+..." I wonder why their front page doesn't show that. My bad, Utah Jake.

Ryan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've only been updating the front page number on Mondays for the last several weeks. I liked it better when it had a constantly-updating running tally!

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just went to the Elio.com page and it still shows 15,840... Wait. If I click on the "American Ingenuity" link, they say "16,000+..." I wonder why their front page doesn't show that. My bad, Utah Jake.
No worries I didn't see the 15840 your right I just clicked the "American ingenuity" and read 16,000. I agree with Ryan I think a constant update tally would be cool!

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A constant update would make my excel spreadsheet a mess... LOL

I sent the Elio Team an email suggestion over a month ago that they could do a billboard reservation tally like the national debt or the powerball.
So that when a reservation is made it automatically registers on the website tally. Apparently that software isn't in the budget as I got
no reply............. :)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sent the Elio Team an email suggestion over a month ago that they could do a billboard reservation tally like the national debt or the powerball.
So that when a reservation is made it automatically registers on the website tally. Apparently that software isn't in the budget as I got
no reply............. :)
either that or the Elio customer support isn't ramped up yet... There's a Forum for that, LOL.

Top Bottom