• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

#17504, Looking Forward To A Trip To Alaska In My New Elio.

Camden17504

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hope to have it by the spring of 2017. Guess this latest set back will give me more time to design and build my trailer. Will have to keep the weight down. I need to also find out what bolt pattern they will have on Elio. Anyone seen them at any of the shows or know what it will be? Waiting for them to come to my area, not fare from Virginia Beach.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope to have it by the spring of 2017. Guess this latest set back will give me more time to design and build my trailer. Will have to keep the weight down. I need to also find out what bolt pattern they will have on Elio. Anyone seen them at any of the shows or know what it will be? Waiting for them to come to my area, not fare from Virginia Beach.
E M will not be offering a bolt pattern, AAMOF, the trailer will void the factory warrantee, of course, that won't stop a lot of folks from trailering- there are many threads sharing design/modifications/dimensions to tow as safely as possible

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
E M will not be offering a bolt pattern, AAMOF, the trailer will void the factory warrantee, of course, that won't stop a lot of folks from trailering- there are many threads sharing design/modifications/dimensions to tow as safely as possible

I'd have to guess that Camden is asking what the bolt pattern is going to be on the Elio so he can make his trailer the same. 1 spare for 2 things. Jmo but it makes sense. Welcome Camden!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The 4 bolt is correct; one other note, the two front tires are a different size than the rear tire.
This could still change come production time. They have also talked about 14" or 15", that may change also depending on recommendations from Roush; tire size can directly affect handling.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Welcome Camden! North Carolina to Alaska, now THAT'S a trip. Sounds like a blast.

Top Bottom