• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2 New Dates And Locations To See Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to Elio Motors website:

March 20, 2014
Homewood Suites by Hilton
Birmingham-South/Inverness
215 Inverness Center Dr.
Birmingham, Alabama 35242

March 22, 2014
Hilton New Orleans Airport
901 Airline Drive
Kenner, Louisiana 70062

Sometimes it pays to look even when you don't expect to find anything! :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
This is great! I was planning on driving to Savannah to see it down there but I may have a schedule conflict so Birmingham would be a good backup and is actually a bit closer to me than Savannah.

Mod: Moved this thread to the Elio Events forum

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is great! I was planning on driving to Savannah to see it down there but I may have a schedule conflict so Birmingham would be a good backup and is actually a bit closer to me than Savannah.

Mod: Moved this to thread to the Elio Events forum
Thank you for moving it. I was so tired when I wrote the information I couldn't face doing it again. And I don't know how to copy and paste stuff yet on the website or on my iPad. Sigh! :-) Z

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, who's going to Birmingham And who's going to Kenner? I'm going to one of them and MAYBE both.:)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQheBxBlmSmGHY1B1N334WyprVZeDrlUngbftgv8KuXHoV26N8l.pngNew plan: They are coming to AUSTIN. I'll be there cause it's much closer . Old Dude with white hair and ball cap.
March 24

Last edited:

Frank Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
According to Elio Motors website:

March 20, 2014
Homewood Suites by Hilton
Birmingham-South/Inverness
215 Inverness Center Dr.
Birmingham, Alabama 35242

March 22, 2014
Hilton New Orleans Airport
901 Airline Drive
Kenner, Louisiana 70062

Sometimes it pays to look even when you don't expect to find anything! :) Z
How do we know if they are showing the P3 or the P4. Do they mention that in their information?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How do we know if they are showing the P3 or the P4. Do they mention that in their information?
No they did not. However, the P4 is coming from Savannah, if I remember correctly, and the P3 was in Arizona so I am assuming it is the P4. If you go to Elio Motor's website and select the News tab you will find a list on the right side of the page for where they are going to be next. Also, if you have not already done so, you may want to go to their "About" page and go to the bottom to sign up for their newsletter. This will also get you the weekly Tech Talk. Another source is the Elio Motors Blog which is updated weekly. Z

Top Bottom