• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2000 Members, Here We Come

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I remember getting excited over our 1,000 member. I remember getting excited in how fast we reached member number 1500.

Well, we are exploding towards member 2000. My guess on the arrival date will be September 28th.

What do you think?
It's getting too crowded, we should cap off at 2K, it just takes too long to go through the posts now...I thought the Elio would be an elitist group..

:) just kidding....

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think this surge is a reflection of the end of the bonus @ 50%
(I'm New bought all in last week for that reason)
Not sure what the excitement is, even if Paul gets 50k on the all ins, it's a very small drop in the bucket. I'm in first for the "cool" factor, and the closest machine to a M.C. And If it got only 40mpg still be all in, and if it were 10k I'm still in (easily spent more on my touring bikes-BMWs)
I'm concerned that there are way too many folks that took their first rides in the '60's on a honda 50cc and were hooked,
rode for some years, and then "settled down" the day the music died. I live in a 55+ Senior community of 3000 units,and of my peers(I'm71) maybe 50 bikes and scooters, and about the same number of "sports cars"- Toyota Solaira! and mention grass and they talk about their lawn!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's getting too crowded, we should cap off at 2K, it just takes too long to go through the posts now...I thought the Elio would be an elitist group..

:) just kidding....
A larger group makes for more entertaining, enlightening, and even educational posts. It will also result in larger elitist Elio rally's across the country.......elitist fun. Thanks for a great Elio Owner's Forum!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think this surge is a reflection of the end of the bonus @ 50%
(I'm New bought all in last week for that reason)
Not sure what the excitement is, even if Paul gets 50k on the all ins, it's a very small drop in the bucket. I'm in first for the "cool" factor, and the closest machine to a M.C. And If it got only 40mpg still be all in, and if it were 10k I'm still in (easily spent more on my touring bikes-BMWs)
I'm concerned that there are way too many folks that took their first rides in the '60's on a honda 50cc and were hooked,
rode for some years, and then "settled down" the day the music died. I live in a 55+ Senior community of 3000 units,and of my peers(I'm71) maybe 50 bikes and scooters, and about the same number of "sports cars"- Toyota Solaira! and mention grass and they talk about their lawn!
I never rode.......but feel I'm about too in my Elio and Lit C-1. It sounds like you are about to turn on the music with a new Elio! I live in a 55+ Condo.............no lawn...........but an artificial rooftop putting green. If you are looking for a closer to a M.C. enclosed cabin motorcycle concept check out the C-1 at www.litmotors.com
You may find it interesting as a former biker.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never rode.......but feel I'm about too in my Elio and Lit C-1. It sounds like you are about to turn on the music with a new Elio! I live in a 55+ Condo.............no lawn...........but an artificial rooftop putting green. If you are looking for a closer to a M.C. enclosed cabin motorcycle concept check out the C-1 at www.litmotors.com
You may find it interesting as a former biker.
at 24k i'll still be happier in an elio, but thanks for the info

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I remember getting excited over our 1,000 member. I remember getting excited in how fast we reached member number 1500.

Well, we are exploding towards member 2000. My guess on the arrival date will be September 28th.

What do you think?

We may get to 1800 today, so yeah, 2000 by end of Sept fer sher.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

What do you think?

When I first joined in may, it was not hard to read every post and keep up with what was going on. Now I can't keep up with every post because of time. Not complaining. This is a good step forward and, I assume, is a goal of this site. I tend to now use search more to find content I am interested in. Threads seem to inevitably overlap with questions in one thread being answered in another thread. I know this makes the staff and moderators jobs more difficult to try to make sure everyone's questions are answered correctly and help new members catch up with the volumes of information scattered through out this site. My hat is off to you, staff and mods, for the great job you do. The more members the more patient we have to be with each other to maintain civility.

Top Bottom