• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2014 07 31: Elio Motors' Future Classic...(www.benzinga.com)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be neat if EM kicked off production next year by auctioning off S/N 1 at this event in 2015?
Yep, that would be cool. Actually, if they did some minor custom work, even just some of those paint jobs we talk about, and sold off #1-#10 it would be good advertising and a bit of cash as well. Maybe some custom dash-VDO meters etc, little bit-o-wood inlay etc etc. and Had all available options included.. i.e fully loaded, It might fly very well.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cool, yet reality sets in and they need to keep it for history! This is so amazing what Paul Elio has achieved! Paul Elio saw the problem with upward gasoline prices, and he came up with the Elio Auto Cyle to get us 84 mpg. He put time and years into a soulution to get us to work on a gallon of gas. Just great, 84 mpg! Elio 1 needs to be preserved, this is History!
Terrence Bernard :-)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That is correct, Jany Leno and his garage of vehicles, Very nice!

What I like about Jay Leno is that not only does he have that incredible collection but he has his staff keep all the vehicles in running condition and is not afraid to take them out for a spin and show them off. To me that is the hallmark of a true car lover not just a collector looking for an investment.

Top Bottom