• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018 Nascar Season Thread

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not too long ago, Nascar released the actual number of people that went to the race. They don't do that anymore...I wonder why.....

Maybe if nascar stopped half of those 1.5 mile cookie cutters, made the cars a little tougher, went back to smaller tracks, loosened up some of the rules and listened to the actual fans instead of the people they are failing to recruit, they would be in a better place.

Although I don't get to watch much, the truck series has the best racing of all 3. I'm just waiting for a series to break off and do better than nascar. All you have to do is listen to the fans....

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, that's 10 in the morning here, damn, it's on against Price is Right ...... Bummer.
Time to roll the other TV into the living room, have the race on the 70" and PIR on the 50"
Well I know what I'm doing tonight.......

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Monster Energy Series’ next race is the Toyota Owners 400, scheduled Saturday the 21st (6:30 p.m. ET, FOX, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio) at Richmond Raceway.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Larson is a very good Driver
Yes he is, he has won a few races (last year, and the year before) and is due to win some this year.
Now if Chase Elliot can dig his head out, and go win something, a lot of people will feel better about him; he has started raising doubts in a lot of people, myself included; he's a good driver, and has some of the best equipment, he's just got to start producing results.

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the way it goes in Nascar. If your dad was a great driver, the son won't be anywhere near as good. If the dad barely made it in Nascar, the son has a better chance. My theory is the ones with great driving fathers give their kids the best equipment growing up. The kids that learn how to win with poorer equipment are the better drivers. Chase is good, but I agree, he should be better than where he is right now.

(exclude the allisons. They ruin my opinion. lol)

Top Bottom