• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2019-2020 Ncaa Football

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Clemson looked good in whoop'n Jimbo and his A&M Aggies 24 - 10 (the Aggies scored 7 of their 10 points with 6 sec left in the game )

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
North Carolina State barely got by my Western Carolina University (my Alma Mater) by a score of 41 - 0

last week Univ North Carolina topped Univ South Carolina .... 24 - 20 --- they take on Univ of Miami tonight

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
it probably won't last so I'll mention it before things go wrong ---- UNC 7 Clemson 0 at the end of the first quarter:cool:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well, the Tarheels played one heck of a game .... went for a win with a two point conversion with seconds to go and came up short .... the Tigers pulled it out 21-20

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had hoped I'd have my "Red Hot" Elio in time to drive it to the Wisconsin Badgers National Championship game in 2030. Now I'm worried I won't have it time to put it in my Last Will and Testament. I guess it will have to be my #8415 reservation and I'll leave it to my least favorite heir...as a practical joke.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Cornhuskers played really well against Ohio State's fourth string... What was it? 48-07? Yeah, that's a whole different level of football than Nebraska was playing. I have a daughter at UNL but I'm a UGA fan from way back! So, go Cornhuskers! Go Georgia! (It's not like the two will ever play each other.

Top Bottom