• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2023-2024 NCAA Football Season

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yesterday evening we watched our first college football game this season .... NC State University traveled to play the UConn Huskies .... both teams scored the first time they had the ball ... after that the Wolfpack eased ahead and went on to take a 24 - 14 victory .... considering that it was the first game for both teams, they both played well

in a second game Wake Forest University played Elon which is not up to the Demon Deacons ACC level .... Wake was in charge from the opening whistle with a final score of 37 - 17

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are going to the Penn State game in November when they play Rutgers. Even have an overnight RV pass. That place is transformed for those football events. Last year we went to a game and they had 107K in attendance. I do know that they have a seismometer on campus and they can graph right when Penn State makes a touchdown. Those games are over the top. So, we are finally going to do the tailgating thing. You only live once.

I do know that Beaver Stadium is the 4th largest in the world (2nd in the US as Michigan is #1).

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the 31 - 17 final score of last night's UNC vs USC really doesn't reflect how competitive the two teams were .... considering it was the first game of the season, both teams did pretty well .... UNC got most of the breaks and their defense played markedly better than they did for the last half last season .... both quarterbacks are fine athletes

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the big game in our area tonight when the #9 Clemson Tigers travel to Duke's Wallace Wade Stadium .... the odds makers are picking Clemson by 13 points .... I'll be pleasantly surprised if its that close

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, I'd of not picked Duke to be up 3 - 0 at the end of the first quarter and to make it 6 - 0 on the first play of the second quarter

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
final score Duke 28 - 7 .... this one will go way up on the biggest wins in Duke history list .... Clemson had their chances but missing 2 field goals and twice being first and goal inside the 5 and not scoring would sink many teams .... glad we got to watch it

Top Bottom