• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3 Elio Prototype Comparisons From Facebook

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I am very tired right now but it took me a while to figure out what language your message is in. LOL I think the word our is supposed to be color. As to the red or the blue - I suspect you have a 50% chance of being right with either one. Is that right? I think so because the only way you could be 100% right is if it was both colors. LOL :) Z
You are correct. Actually, it was you who pointed out that the next shirt had a red one on it. I fixed my last post... spell check got really aggressive. Aggressive and wrong.

James Sparks

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I went all in I was looking at the P3. I like the lines in the side of the body better. Like the lights better. And I like the fenders better. I thought it had a bit of Hot Rod look. P3 4 ME. I'll take what comes and hope for available optional upgrades/accessories.
Bottom Line "ELIO 4 ME":cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I went all in I was looking at the P3. I like the lines in the side of the body better. Like the lights better. And I like the fenders better. I thought it had a bit of Hot Rod look. P3 4 ME. I'll take what comes and hope for available optional upgrades/accessories.
Bottom Line "ELIO 4 ME":cool:
There is the next bumper sticker! LOL :-) Or t-shirt for that matter!

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I am very tired right now but it took me a while to figure out what language your message is in. LOL I think the word our is supposed to be color. As to the red or the blue - I suspect you have a 50% chance of being right with either one. Is that right? I think so because the only way you could be 100% right is if it was both colors. LOL :) Z
A two tone Crimson and Blue ~ Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Top Bottom