• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

45 Caliber Air Rifle

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
no clue as to the the legality but it wouldn't be too bright for a person to allow such pictures to be posted it it wasn't

I didn't know air guns like this existed until seeing the info on this one

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
no clue as to the the legality but it wouldn't be too bright for a person to allow such pictures to be posted it it wasn't

I didn't know air guns like this existed until seeing the info on this one

At $1,000+ they won't for most people

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
out of curiosity I'd like to see/fire one but don't feel any motivation to do more than that .... for me, its a unique item
Big bore air rifles have been used for a long time they even had one on the Louis and Clark expedition that was a repeater and could be re-pressurized by an air tank,similar to bicycle pump, it was capable of shooting through a one inch sheet of pine at 100 yards, I suggest watching some YouTube videos of big bore air guns I think they are fascinating!!
I have often wondered why they are not more popular!

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big bore air rifles have been used for a long time they even had one on the Louis and Clark expedition that was a repeater and could be re-pressurized by an air tank,similar to bicycle pump, it was capable of shooting through a one inch sheet of pine at 100 yards, I suggest watching some YouTube videos of big bore air guns I think they are fascinating!!
I have often wondered why they are not more popular!

Probably due to cost. You can buy 300$ bolt rifles that will do the same or more performance plus its easy to carry a ready to go cartridge. They are interesting though. Like everything it has pro and cons.

Top Bottom