• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
This letter was sent out this afternoon to participants of the the Elio Motors town hall in April:

At the first Elio Motors Town Hall meeting held in April, we invited an intimate hand-selected group of supporters. As one of these invitees, you are part of an important and elite group of Elio fans, and an important ambassador for the Elio brand. For me, that Town Hall meeting was incredibly gratifying, as I experienced first-hand the enthusiasm and support for Elio Motors’ vision.

Because each of you are important to our company and our mission, we are going to make a point of personally updating you on major milestones and initiatives as we keep driving toward production.

Throughout our brief history, we have used the 50 percent match for “All-In” reservation levels as a reward for these early adopters. In a few days, we will be letting Elio fans and potential customers know they have until Sept. 1, 2014 to take advantage of this offer.

Our 50 percent bonus program has always been a way to provide something special for the people who showed faith and enthusiasm in the project from the very beginning. We see Elio Motors and its fans as more than just a business/customer relationship. We see both as part of a movement to reshape American transportation, create jobs, strengthen the country’s manufacturing base and reduce our dependence on foreign oil.

Thank you again for your continued enthusiasm and support. I look forward to sharing even more updates with you at our next Town Hall.

Best regards,

Paul Elio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom