• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus To End At The End Of May ???

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that they are rapidly approaching the point of production or failure. The rents have been postponed about as long as possible and they have to get some real cash flow going to continue.

This is not necessarily a bad thing since it requires decisions by those indecisive. There is always something more you can do, but it's time to transfer those thoughts to the SECOND model and get the first one under production.

As for me, my desire to go all in for $1000 didn't match my ability to go all in with one month's notice. So I'll just wait.
But it wasn't a one moth warning; it has been known for the last year that the 50% bonus could end at any time. It happened once before, only to be reinstated a month later, with the notice about "can end at any time" given then.

This final cutoff notice was a formality they really didn't have to do, but they did do it about as courteous as they could.
They are still offering a 25% bonus, unlike the first cutoff.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When they cut it off before, was it brought back because of an overwhelming request to bring it back or because they saw a drop in reservations? They might see a drop in the reservation trend in June and decide to bring it back? Who knows what the strategy actually is but it interesting to me the timing they chose.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe that they are rapidly approaching the point of production or failure. The rents have been postponed about as long as possible and they have to get some real cash flow going to continue.

This is not necessarily a bad thing since it requires decisions by those indecisive. There is always something more you can do, but it's time to transfer those thoughts to the SECOND model and get the first one under production.

Agree with the above statement 100%. In their filing with the SEC, there are a lot of items that come into play at the end of July, 1st of August.

Definitely time to sh!t or get off the pot as some say...

Top Bottom