• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

#5625 Marysville, Wa

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm waiting with bated breath for my Elio. As a retiree I've noticed that I don't travel much with the price of gas so high. Averaging 23mpg in my Soob Forester.
Hey Dreamsinger, welcome to the Elio family! I've been to Marysville several times in the last 25 years. My 2 older brothers are in WA, one lives in Marysville and the other in Stanwood. They are both retired as well but we have another 4 years before we are free to travel at will. You'll find all kinds of info here, as well as lots of ideas to deck out our Elios, once they arrive. With reservation #5625 you'll be off and running for awhile before we get our first one and then we'll have to wait for #2 ( should get our second res# later this month).

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm waiting with bated breath for my Elio. As a retiree I've noticed that I don't travel much with the price of gas so high. Averaging 23mpg in my Soob Forester.
Dreamsinger, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information, rumors and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. Members are friendly and helpful (most of us) and we try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and we look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. Welcome and enjoy the experience.

Top Bottom