• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/10 Truth About Cars

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree JEBar! Evidence of progress is great, but I'd be satisfied with just honest communication, even if it means another delay.

unfortunately I fear the number of folks who :

really want to see EM go into production , BUT ......

who want to see Elio trikes all over the roads, BUT .....

who think Paul is doing a good job, BUT ....

who know funding is being worked on, BUT ....

who have been long time supporters, BUT

etc, etc, etc, etc

have forced EM to reduce communications and I don't see that changing .... it appears that what we are in for is periods of silence followed by releases of things that have been done .... to me that's sad but that's the reality

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just because you don't like what someone says or think they should have told you something that they didn't does not make their communication dishonest.

I think your taking me the wrong way. I'm not one of the naysayers. If you have followed this movement at all, I'd think you would agree that at times there has been a lack of info passed on. Either honest or not

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
unfortunately I fear the number of folks who :

really want to see EM go into production , BUT ......

who want to see Elio trikes all over the roads, BUT .....

who think Paul is doing a good job, BUT ....

who know funding is being worked on, BUT ....

who have been long time supporters, BUT

etc, etc, etc, etc

have forced EM to reduce communications and I don't see that changing .... it appears that what we are in for is periods of silence followed by releases of things that have been done .... to me that's sad but that's the reality

He likes big butts and he cannot lie!! :eek::D
I"ll take what I can get, BUT my current POS isn't an Elio, so.... :(;)

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think your taking me the wrong way. I'm not one of the naysayers. If you have followed this movement at all, I'd think you would agree that at times there has been a lack of info passed on. Either honest or not

It should be clear to most where we stand the simple reservation number we have posted should be a good clue. Because we question does not mean we are against PE or Elio motors.
If hitting the send key on $1000 is not support what is?

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Factual correction on this article that stated that the 506(c) investors have assets of at least $2 million dollars. The correct figure is $1 million dollars (not including primary residence). As others have said, interesting tidbits.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

A smart attorney who was representing me in a civil suit a few years ago gave me a piece of advice which I still follow.
If the person deposing you says "I'm sure you will agree" tell him that you don't agree and make them ask direct questions.
So going back to your original statement............

I agree JEBar! Evidence of progress is great, but I'd be satisfied with just honest communication, even if it means another delay.

I don't necessarily think you are a "nay sayer", but your words imply that the communication you received was "dishonest". Whether that is because it was not accurate, intentionally misleading, not provided timely or not provided at all.
That was why I said ..............

Just because you don't like what someone says or think they should have told you something that they didn't does not make their communication dishonest.

Sometimes the company may feel it is not a good idea to release information. Sometimes they may not have the information to release. Sometimes they may make a mistake. I just disagree with saying as you did ......."but I'd be satisfied with just honest communication"........... That implies that there was dishonesty.

Top Bottom