• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/26/14 - Cnn Money - Elio Motors Promises A Weird $6800 Car

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I now agree with BAD publicity as they are practically communists. I tried to inform those who are uninformed and saying negative and/or untrue comments about Elio. I tried posting about 10 comments and only 2 got through on the forum. Sounds like CNN Money wants to keep Elio's image as weird and/or negative as they won't let good quality information and facts onto their boards. Can someone please tell me what was wrong with ANY of my comments (below)? RIDICULOUSView attachment 1634

Thank you, THANK YOU, mdfb42!!!

I love your post, and shall try to find your other posts that you referred too.

I seem to have caught a little flack for that comment that you "quoted."

We; ELIO; does NOT need ANY comments, or negative publicity from "Communist Network News." aka, CNN. I can not understand how ANYONE on this forum who has a reservation for the Elio, can say that the CNN story is anything BUT NEGATIVE. o_O

Please tell me where I can find your other posts.

Thanks.

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I logged in through a different account I had and was able to get some comments through. Screen name "Justin". Think I was the only one with tht as a name.

I would like to point out that I don't blame CNN network as a whole. Nor do I hold anything against them as a whole. Because I am smart enough to know that individuals make certain decisions and stupid decisions. And in this day and age we as individuals need to be smart enough to analyze each individual article and do our own due diligence in order to determine credibility. Long ago was the day that you could listen to the media for everything they said, not anymore due to overwhelming political agendas.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, THANK YOU, mdfb42!!!

I love your post, and shall try to find your other posts that you referred too.

I seem to have caught a little flack for that comment that you "quoted."

We; ELIO; does NOT need ANY comments, or negative publicity from "Communist Network News." aka, CNN. I can not understand how ANYONE on this forum who has a reservation for the Elio, can say that the CNN story is anything BUT NEGATIVE. o_O

Please tell me where I can find your other posts.

Thanks.
I think it was honest, look at it from someone who isn't infatuated with the car. it's hot, noisy, unrefined ride, loud exhaust, Geo powered, a dash stolen from something else. Let's face it, the vehicle as it stands (P4) is,,, unfinished. (junk). It was stated it's a prototype, but if we all got the P4 a year from now we would be very unhappy. One can only report on what is real at the time. Look at it this way, I love my bug (also hot/noisy/unrefined) my wife HATES it, in 14 years she has never driven it, and will only sit in it for short trips. I can see her point of view and of course mine. Same car 2 very different feelings on it.

Top Bottom