• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/26/14 - Cnn Money - Elio Motors Promises A Weird $6800 Car

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's un-american!!! You only watch one news channel and you believe everything they say!

Just kidding I do both CNN and Fox news. I do MSNBC every once in a while but there are some people on there I just hate.....especially Melissa Harris Perry or whatever her name is. Everything is a race issue with her.
I also like to listen to Rush Limbaugh on NPR.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the front page, look towards bottom of attached screen shot. Jumps to CNN Money page.
CNN_Elio_Headline.jpg

Here's the link: http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/26/autos/elio-motors/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Here's a link to the video they used.

http://money.cnn.com/video/luxury/2014/06/25/elio-prototype-car-review.cnnmoney/

Moderator Comment: Merged from redundant thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This isn't about which news you watch or which side of center you're on. It's about publicity for the car. The more people know of it and are aware of it, the better.

"The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity."

Why don't you guys stick to the topic and quit all this bullshit.

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
"more good publicity"?

CNN? Are you for real? CNN?

"More good publicity"?

Are you kidding?

You're kidding, right? :eek:
I now agree with BAD publicity as they are practically communists. I tried to inform those who are uninformed and saying negative and/or untrue comments about Elio. I tried posting about 10 comments and only 2 got through on the forum. Sounds like CNN Money wants to keep Elio's image as weird and/or negative as they won't let good quality information and facts onto their boards. Can someone please tell me what was wrong with ANY of my comments (below)? RIDICULOUS
CNN Money.JPG

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I now agree with BAD publicity as they are practically communists. I tried to inform those who are uninformed and saying negative and/or untrue comments about Elio. I tried posting about 10 comments and only 2 got through on the forum. Sounds like CNN Money wants to keep Elio's image as weird and/or negative as they won't let good quality information and facts onto their boards. Can someone please tell me what was wrong with ANY of my comments (below)? RIDICULOUSView attachment 1634
Your comments on line seem fine to me. :-) Z

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I now agree with BAD publicity as they are practically communists. I tried to inform those who are uninformed and saying negative and/or untrue comments about Elio. I tried posting about 10 comments and only 2 got through on the forum. Sounds like CNN Money wants to keep Elio's image as weird and/or negative as they won't let good quality information and facts onto their boards. Can someone please tell me what was wrong with ANY of my comments (below)? RIDICULOUSView attachment 1634
Maybe the moderator on that site is a low income earner that drives a clunker? :) But seriously, there is nothing wrong with what you posted.

Top Bottom