• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/27/14 - Em Blog - Money In Your Pocket

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious, how would it not save you any money? By my calculations it would save me almost $3000 per year. But then I commute long distances. I'll bet if someone had to do a lot of driving for their company and they were paid mileage they would make a killing.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious, how would it not save you any money? By my calculations it would save me almost $3000 per year. But then I commute long distances. I'll bet if someone had to do a lot of driving for their company and they were paid mileage they would make a killing.

That's because you are still working. I get where he's coming from. I'm retired, and if I got 84 mpg, I would probably cruise around four time more than I do now, which would mean I would spend the same amount of money, but I would probably travel more often. Like me, he probably doesn't have to have an Elio, he just wants one.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's because you are still working. I get where he's coming from. I'm retired, and if I got 84 mpg, I would probably cruise around four time more than I do now, which would mean I would spend the same amount of money, but I would probably travel more often. Like me, he probably doesn't have to have an Elio, he just wants one.
Ah, gotcha.. Then again I was considering that on the list of Elio advantages: Number 87, people could afford to just go out for a drive again.

Top Bottom