• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/6/14 - Jo Borras Article: Q & A With Paul Elio

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Should be very informative...if they are relying on government money "good luck"

Oh, I need someone to clarify this information. The original elio was not made by paul elio??

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, can't wait. The Elio event I attended last summer, Elio support staff were certainly aware of article. No official response though. Now they decide to respond. Yes it will be interesting.

creekstone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really want to see how this plays out.

Chip Stempeck, Elio VP of Customer Experience, reached out to Jo Borras via email asking for a contact phone number. Jo responded by suggesting a full-blown Q&A (Question & Answer) session... even offering some questions up front.

Without passing judgment on the motive, Jo is trying to leverage the Elio email into a public Q&A. On it's own (and again, without passing judgment), that seems like sound journalism to me.

Two things should happen here. Elio responds. And Jo's reaction should show his true colors.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After reading many of the Gas2 Borras
a57f27277f3d7314dea29e817573aecb.jpeg
writings, some of the posts here mimic his blog almost to the letter. Jo has taken the attitude that he is right and thousands are wrong, a bit of an ego problem.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After reading many of the Gas2 Borras View attachment 1376 writings, some of the posts here mimic his blog almost to the letter. Jo has taken the attitude that he is right and thousands are wrong, a bit of an ego problem.
Did anyone notice that pjrogers disappeared after this? Coincidence?;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom