• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/15/2014 The New Elio Tour Blog

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Preview Tour Blog
View this email in your browser
270f4658-cb3e-4acf-8cb9-95fe7889a6e5.jpg
Welcome Elio’ers! This is our brand new tour blog. We’ll update this weekly to give you behind-the-scene access to all of our stops. This blog will move to and be hosted on our website ElioMotors.com. in the coming weeks.
First Up - Portland!

We started our trip last weekend with our friend Lars Larson. We met him around this time last year when he interviewed our VP of Sales Jerome Vassallo on his radio show. Lars loved the idea behind our American startup and the potential impact we could have, so he made a reservation. We stopped by this time around to give his show a progress update and put him behind the wheel of the P4. Listen to the latest segment on the Lars Larson show here.
a2bb8229-597a-462e-9e3e-8154def03dee.jpg

Lars taking the P4 out for a spin around Portland

The rest of the weekend we spent at Washington Square Mall with #futureliowners, fans of the project and mall goers that were hearing of Elio for the first time. The reactions of those just hearing about us are all pretty much the same. First, a bit of surprise that there are only three wheels and then, “Wait it’s only $6800? That’s six thousand eight hundred dollars right?? And it gets how many miles per gallon? 84?! Can I buy one today??” We had a great turnout. Mall security even had to get involved because the line to sit inside the P4 was pouring into the walkways. It’s safe to say the other mall vendors are happy we were only there for one weekend. Take a look at some of the pictures from the event…
951d08b3-0514-427e-8065-bd975502b1f1.jpg

Click here for our full Portland Facebook album.

Since this is a new blog and our tour has been on the road for a while, here are a few recap videos to catch you up.

Internet Week New York

Boston

Chicago

Freedom Fair – Tacoma, WA

Be sure to follow our blog to get all of our updates. We’ll talk to you next week!
Elio_Footer268585.jpg

b4846425-e91d-422e-9de7-0ac123c75809.jpg

Copyright © 2014 Elio Motors, All rights reserved.
You signed up to receive updates from Elio Motors where you filled out a form including your name and email address!

Our mailing address is:
Elio Motors
2942 North 24th Street
Suite
114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Add us to your address book
open.php?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=bbeb57be43&e=82ad6a83d3.gif

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The pictures they included in the blog must have been all from Saturday and Sunday. Seeing them makes me very, very, very glad I went on Friday! They were busy on Friday with someone always getting into and out of the Elio but they were not mobbed. Whew, and to think I was thinking I should have taken my little sister's offer of getting a hotel room and staying over for another day. I do not regret that because I would not have enjoyed being in that long, long, line. LOL :-) Z

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ANOTHER 'BLOG'........ wish they would just have the 'original BLOG', accomplish its intended purpose: "
  • "Each week we are taking you along on our journey by sharing some of our progress making your Elio." Quote from 13, Sept, 2013 –"

Top Bottom