• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

75 Year Old Optimist

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a 75 year old ready for something different. I'm 1k all in after five minutes on the web site. Please deliver on schedule!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, F. Ramsey. Congratulations on your reservation. Hopefully we will get our numbers on Wednesday. I am so glad you had to take so long to make your decision. LOL Good for you. I am very glad to meet you. I knew as soon as I saw the Elio that I wanted one but it took me a little longer to get the money together to reserve one. This has been and continues to be an incredible adventure. I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This forum is a wonderful place to spend the passage of time. See you next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
F. Ramsey you sure know a good thing when you see one...and it didn't take you long to realize it.
We're all looking for something way different, and the Elio fits the bill.
Make sure you post lots. We could use a little of your wisdom and experience.
Glad you joined the site!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a 75 year old ready for something different. I'm 1k all in after five minutes on the web site. Please deliver on schedule!
Welcome to the forum and to the Elio family. Age is in the mind. My wife thinks I still act like a kid now and them and that's what makes life enjoyable. Congratulations on your all-in reservation and I know waiting for your number is like a kid waiting for Santa Claus. We are a friendly helpful group and look forward to your comments and opinions. We hope to make this a rewarding and entertaining journey for everyone.

Top Bottom