• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

9/5/14 E M Blog - Yes*, You Will Fit In The Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I prefer they don't spend their time posting "breaking updates" There is still a lot of development and testing to be done before they even start to build it. I'm anxious to sit in mine too (I'm 5' 18") but until next year we will just have to be patient. I'm sure it will be worth the wait
Are you using a new measurement tool? I have never heard of 5' 18". In my math classes that would be 6' 6". Of course I never learned new math so who knows what they are doing now. LOL :-) Z

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you using a new measurement tool? I have never heard of 5' 18". In my math classes that would be 6' 6". Of course I never learned new math so who knows what they are doing now. LOL :) Z
Common core some are just more comfortable with 5'18" rather than 6'6'. Get with the new flexible system man

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why does Elio need to feed you hard facts? You've already swallowed the KoolAid. As any smart company would be doing they are ginning up NEW converts. And being 6'3" with a 38" inseam I like this latest post :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course I am in head first and no regrets. They got my first 1000 with in 24 hours of seeing a video of it. If ELIO is ever going to make production it will need to generate a lot more interest.
Considering reserving a second one, I have grandchildern

Top Bottom