• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Bike To Go With Your Elio

Devilstower

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The Virtue Pedalist

pedelist_side_large.jpg
pedalist_frt_large.jpg

http://www.virtuecycles.com/products/pedalist

An enclosed eBike in the "tadpole" configuration. Don't be fooled by the price. That $1350 is just a deposit. The sale price is $4500.

I think I'll take an Elio.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought this would fit even better, although some may be anti-EV any mode of transportation. You could still carry a passenger with their bike too!

OK. Motors in the wheels I can get. But:
1) where are the batteries, how long does it take to charge, and how long will a charge last?
2) Obviously works great in Holland and North Dakota where the land is flat. What about the rest of the world? How much of a grade can it handle?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought this would fit even better, although some may be anti-EV any mode of transportation. You could still carry a passenger with their bike too!

I guess that should take care of the folks who are upset about a spare tire.
One for the driver and one for the passenger.
How cool is that?

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Be careful now, do ye not even THINK about running over a pebble with this thing. Not to mention a speed bump, which was skillfully avoided with a sense of self preservation. ..

Top Bottom