• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Letter To Your Governer

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is a copy of the letter that I sent to every Governor, I have received replies, I even got a letter back from Obama. Feel free to copy and use it as is or change it.

I am writing you and the Governor of every other state about the new vehicle from ELIO Motors. http://www.eliomotors.com/ this is one of the greatest concepts to hit the street in my lifetime.

This company needs the support of every state in the USA.

Someone in your position has what it takes to get this product to the public, by publicizing your support this company could easily get off the ground and get this into production and available to the general public.

It’s a simple concept; this vehicle will cut emissions due to the reduction in gas consumption and drastically reduce the dependence on foreign oil; less money spent on gas by the end user leaves more cash in hand to spend in your state.

What I am asking you to do is to is to order 100 of these vehicles for you state, this will not only raise some of the capital need by EILO Motors to get this into production, it will also show the American public and all of your supporters that you support the American Worker, this vehicle will be made in Shreveport Louisiana, current projections are that it will have 95% American made parts making it highest of any vehicle available.

Savings for your taxpayers is also a substantial benefit, right now how many state owned vehicles do you have on the road? Do the math, this car gets 84 miles per gallon with a list price of $6800.00, compare this to the cheapest most economical state owned vehicle that your state now has, most likely less than 30 miles per gallon and a price exceeding $25,000.00, how much money can you save your taxpayers per year?

I am also asking you to support and expedite any legislation and law changes needed to put this vehicle on the road in your state. Currently this vehicle is classified as a motorcycle, with this classification some states will require drivers to carry a valid motorcycle license and wear a helmet, and it is obvious that a helmet and a motorcycle license are not needed; these issues can be a road block when it comes to getting this concept on the road. These issues can be can be easily eliminated by making changes to your state laws (if needed) that are acceptable to get this vehicle on the road and maintain the motorcycle classification.

In a nutshell what I am asking is for you to place your states deposit for 100 of these vehicles at the $1000.00 level; this will only be a $100,000.00. Keep in mind that a 100k is only petty cash when you have the State checkbook. I am also asking that you expedite any legislation and law changes needed to put this vehicle on the road in your state.

I have already paid my $1000.00 deposit; I am asking you to save your state taxpayers tons of money by placing your order. I am not affiliated with Elio Motors, I am just a taxpayer that wants to see this Great American Product get off the ground.

Thank you for your support

Top Bottom