• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Little From The Inside

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice video. Gives a reminder of what the back seat occupant sees (with a headrest that calls out for a video screen). "A bit loud" was the only criticism. My guess is that it was due to the lawnmower exhaust system on the P3. If you hear the P3 run, it is both loud and has a lousy resonance.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice video. Gives a reminder of what the back seat occupant sees (with a headrest that calls out for a video screen). "A bit loud" was the only criticism. My guess is that it was due to the lawnmower exhaust system on the P3. If you hear the P3 run, it is both loud and has a lousy resonance.
I would rather have a 15in fold down from the roof with headphone jack in armrest, watching the view from the camera located in the grill or on the roof or an inflight movie.

As for the exhaust, black jack headers with cutout. Run quiet in town, open them up on the open road and turn up the 500w graphic equalizer.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if there is headroom to put a fold down monitor? It's a good idea, but I wonder if you might hit it with your head getting in and out.

Travis Bertram

Elio Fan
Reaction score
loud equals fast, right? ;)

Top Bottom