• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Person From Elio Called Me Back (844-289-3546).. This Is What I Learned!

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well '3 Card', your last few posts do very little to 'show' your maturity, education, intellect, upbringing, or patience.
Thanks, I do not want to grow up..I have patience , not here to make enemies however not here to make friends with a few jerks in here either..When I wrote that thread detailing my conversation with Elio I inserted " take this anyway you want"... I have no idea why a couple of idiots came back with silly crap..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, that was kind of harsh. I thought Eddie66 complimented your knowlege there and didn't say anything bad about you or your posts. What he said made sense to me in that Elio probably still has a lot of part-timers or at least people with other jobs. Hell, I'd be surprised if the T-Shirt giver/order taker knew much at all about the plant especially with all the misinformation out there. You and I and shoot, lots of us, probably know more about Elio than most. We certainly know more than most of the media pundits. I enjoy your posts and insights even when you and I don't see eye to eye. You've got business and finance experience and survived this long so I give you props. Keep sharing info and insights as you get them.
IN Oklahoma City answers were being given by x walmart people, a few x car sales people etc etc.. I was given that number to call, If you call it , you will find a lot of options, Investments, fleet sales, Media and Advertising, No matter what option you choose the same person who helps you with t shirts and production numbers will call you back to discuss investments and fleet sale or vender problems.. Again, call them yourself..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
O'Lord, not this again.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSofpXDY086pd0fXVAVXrErGB2jnY7yT0dK7E34hhpfoRHXuyLquA.png

The Maddness
IN Oklahoma City answers were being given by x walmart people, a few x car sales people etc etc.. I was given that number to call, If you call it , you will find a lot of options, Investments, fleet sales, Media and Advertising, No matter what option you choose the same person who helps you with t shirts and production numbers will call you back to discuss investments and fleet sale or vender problems.. Again, call them yourself..
. . .and confidence in a Duke education drops a little lower. . .
. . .and confidence in a Duke education drops a little lower. . .
Nashville Tn?.. I read somthin bout your state / city.. u-all just comed up wiff a new use for sheep.. WOOL !

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Nashville Tn?.. I read somthin bout your state / city.. u-all just comed up wiff a new use for sheep.. WOOL !
I was referring to everyone else and your education.
We have all been there, done that. Nothing against you.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't we just focus on the good. All this negativity is gonna pool into a big swarm of bad karma.
Maybe proof of ordering an Elio would be a good idea to get a few of the Elio wannabees to either put up or shut up..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom