• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Public Thank You!

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Uh, why do you say that? Are you saying my 10,000+ likes is a bad thing? I thought it was good. :) Z
No, it's a very good thing. I think he was just questioning the intelligence and good taste of those of us that have liked him. 1K, huh? Well, it's just one of those unexplained mysteries of the universe, I guess.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have received over 1,000 likes, this doesn't speak well as to the overall brain power residing on this forum.
Hey, now, I resemble that remark. Why, with the leadership of Lady Z, we have researched paint, seats, tires, engines, dashboards, gas cap location, and scads of other Elio parts, along with advising Elio Motor Company about money raising, loans, IPOs, production, and delivery, An-n-nd, we have come up with MANY solutions to the myriad of challenges that can plague a start-up car company.
Along with all that, we have maintained the FAITH that this little car will really be born, and that someday, like a chicken in every pot, we'll see Elios in driveways across America. I may have to paint a big Paisley flower on my happy little Elio.
In all seriousness, Z, you are the voice of reason and compassion on the Forum. Love and Peace

Top Bottom