• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Additional Options Fenders/hood/lights

For the P3 exterior with retro fenders and stalk headlights would you pay an extra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reece

Reaction score
My first thread and I am going to try a poll. I put my deposit down in 2014, and purchased stock in the offering but I must say I miss the style of the P2/P3 headlamps. The Silver one reminds me of diving planes on a submarine. I know they got conventionalized for fuel economy but if you can buy retro fenders which probably effect fuel economy why not offer the other exterior styling options from the P2 exterior with retro fenders and stalk type headlights. So how many would be willing to pay an extra 1000 for the stalk lighting option. How about 1500. I can't seam to load the configuration tool so I don't recall the price of the retro fenders but seam to recall 600. I would spend 1500 on the P3 look. Anyone else. Have fun, RIck

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, Reece!

Missing option: Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Void. Bupkis. Goose Egg. Nothing. Null. Naught. Nicht. Nil. Squat. Nunca. bugger-all. I like the aero headlights. :D

But the Elio is meant to be customized, so rock-on! :rockon:

Last edited:

Reece

Reaction score
Hi Willie. I am back to 2. My original one and a spare. I bought Bob's Citrus and drove it home from Seattle stopping to get a Bumblebee Battery from Eli. I did get rid of the automatic I got for my daughter when she was in Highschool. She drove it through College but wanted more space afterward. Perhaps I will drop back to one after I get the Elio as parking is going to become a problem. Not sure if I will make it to the festival in Aug but I signed up.

Fixed the poll to add a no upgrade option. Perhaps they could have some sort of headlight attachment point and offer multiple types of headlight plug in's. One car but owners could have various style headlight options from the suppliers for customization.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IT WOULD NE NEAT IF THEY OFFERED SOME SORT OF ADDITIONAL LIGHTING
MOUNTED ON THE FENDERS SO THE BEAMS WOULD FOLLOW THE STEERING .

FENDER MOUNTED MARKERS WOULD BE GREAT TOO TO REMIND
OTHER DRIVERS AT NIGHT OF THE TRUE WIDTH OF THE VEHICLE .

EITHER OF THESE COULD BE DOME PRETTY CHEAPLY WITH MODERN LED LIGHTING .

Top Bottom