• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Aftermarket Mods

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked them at Lenox if the roll bar left enough room between them to fit in a modded sunroof, he said there will be a lot of mods made for it and yes there should be able to cut one in if that's what you want. I think it would be too cool and it wouldn't weaken the roof at all. Break out the sawzaw and let's get to cutting! Lol

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a sun roof in our car most of the time it's closed. I don't think I would want one.

Sunroofs and moonroofs are always wanted but rarely used. I always forget they are there. Whenever I buy a new car I want it to be fully loaded for some reason, I can't stand empty "knockouts" on the dash where buttons should be :D

fast eddie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Have one in my F-150 Lariat and do not use it. Makes way too much noise on the highway when open due to all the wind buffeting. I can do without one on the Elio.

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually use the sunroof on my Veloster, but I live in Florida where it's really appreciated. In the vent position, halfway open, it makes little noise and allows a good flow of vented air without having to use a fan. If it is offered on the Elio I'll probably order one. There goes the $6800 price.

Top Bottom