• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Age Poll Thread For Demographic Research

What is your age

• Total voters

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
76 and growing older One Day at a Time...
Nothing better than a Cobra doing pedal turns above my Dustoff chopper and his buddy flying the perimeter. The poor suckers who let their positions be known, generally did not leave the area under their own power. Thanks to all Cobra Pilots.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing better than a Cobra doing pedal turns above my Dustoff chopper and his buddy flying the perimeter. The poor suckers who let their positions be known, generally did not leave the area under their own power. Thanks to all Cobra Pilots.
Hay, same width and view as an Elio with a sun roof. Should be easy for him to drive. :D
I all so mentioned on a post way back, that the rear seat should be higher so the RIO (rear instigating occupant) will shut up and have a better view. :rolleyes:

cobra-helicopter-firing-at-bridge_wide.jpg

Last edited:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've heard, and I haven't verified this yet, people who have more birthdays live longer.
You poor misguided soul. Everyone has only one birthday. The rest of what we call 'birthdays' are merely anniversary celebrations of the one time event. I for one am quite glad I had only one birthday (I can't imagine the trauma of a second) and I am sure my mother would concur

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You poor misguided soul. Everyone has only one birthday. The rest of what we call 'birthdays' are merely anniversary celebrations of the one time event. I for one am quite glad I had only one birthday (I can't imagine the trauma of a second) and I am sure my mother would concur
LOL... fair enough. I was using the accepted vernacular for "anniversary of birth". You sound like me when I answer the question "When is your birthday?" with "My birthday was a long time ago. Many years ago...":D

Top Bottom