• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Airshow Showing In Sacratamato On The 6th.....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9/5/2014 Official information for Sacramento, CA Airshow

9/6 - 9/7
Sacramento, CA
California Capital Airshow
Mather Airport
10510 Superfortress Avenue
Mather, CA
Saturday 9am - 4:30pm
Sunday: 9am-4:30pm
P4 show
Admission fee - see their website for discounts(www.californiacapitalairshow

:) Z

Last edited:

checho

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am planning on going.
Does anyone have more information, if Elio is going to be outside or inside the California Capital Airshow?
Will it be there the same hours as for the California Capital Airshow, shorter, longer hours?
I have never been at the California Capital Airshow in Sacramento, I would think it is pretty big, does anyone know specifically in what part of the air show will Elio be located ?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am planning on going.
Does anyone have more information, if Elio is going to be outside or inside the California Capital Airshow?
Will it be there the same hours as for the California Capital Airshow, shorter, longer hours?
I have never been at the California Capital Airshow in Sacramento, I would think it is pretty big, does anyone know specifically in what part of the air show will Elio be located ?
9/6 - 9/7
Sacramento, CA
California Capital Airshow
Mather Airport
10510 Superfortress Avenue
Mather, CA
Saturday 9am - 4:30pm
Sunday: 9am-4:30pm
P4 show
Admission fee - see their website for discounts(www.californiacapitalairshow

That is all we have. It must be out of doors but inside the gates of the airshow because they let us know today that you need tickets. I know when I went to Portland the show was in a mall so I stopped and asked a security guard I just happened to come across. He directed us to an entrance. Once we walked in It was obvious where the Elio was as it tends to stand out in a crowd with that orange color. :-) Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm back from airshow :) the P3 was there too. Not much to report other then they told me there will NOT be a P5, next production will be the 20-25 pre-production models and the production model will be basically the P4 body with the added room in back seat all other tweaks will be with the interior. I'll share a couple of pics of the P3 as I already sat in P4 I paid more attention to it (lot more room in P3's back seat). Second picture is my sister Sherri :-)

09060006.JPG

09060007.JPG

09060005.JPG

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm back from airshow :) the P3 was there too. Not much to report other then they told me there will NOT be a P5, next production will be the 20-25 pre-production models and the production model will be basically the P4 body with the added room in back seat all other tweaks will be with the interior. I'll share a couple of pics of the P3 as I already sat in P4 I paid more attention to it (lot more room in P3's back seat). Second picture is my sister Sherri :)

View attachment 2515

View attachment 2516

View attachment 2517
Great pictures. I didn't even know the P3 was going to be there. I'm glad you got to see it. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :-) Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am planning on going.

Hey checho and Welcome to the Elio Family :-)

Hopefully you are going tomorrow and this information will benefit you:

As your approach the airfield and reach the main strip make a left, they are all the way at the end.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great pictures. I didn't even know the P3 was going to be there. I'm glad you got to see it. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :) Z

Me either, it was a pleasant surprise :-)

I did notice one thing that was a little odd, The plate on the P4 is M72 but the plate on the P3 was M90 :confused: I would think the P4 would have had a higher number then the P3 since it is newer ??? For all I know they could be custom plates, just thought it as odd is all.

Top Bottom