• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Al & Connie Are Glad To Be All In ....here In Candia, N.h :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for the welcome :)

It's exciting

Are you a D.J. ?

I ask because I was a Club & Function D.J. for over 30 years

It took me a moment Connie. My picture! lol That's actually a headset for a radio broadcast. I volunteer and do color (i.e. not the play-by-play person) for high school girls and boys basketball games, for a local radio station.

Many years ago, while in college, I did DJ a couple of parties with a friend. Was fun. So you did that for a looong time, very cool! Tell us stories about the technology when you started, how music needs of various events changed over the years, etc.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for the welcome :)

It's exciting

Are you a D.J. ?

I ask because I was a Club & Function D.J. for over 30 years
Thanks for asking that question. I wanted to ask but was too shy. Um, once you have spent a little time on this forum you will know that is so not true. Anyway, now I know the answer to everything but what your number is. LOL :) Z

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,

Got our number today, can't wait !
Connie & Al, welcome from New Mexico and congratulations on your wisdom to invest in the future of personal transportation. People can lead, follow, or get out of the way and those who have reserved their Elio are leaders of this transportation revolution. Enjoy the forum which will help you become well informed about the progress of the Elio while providing hours of entertainment.

Joe3817

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Connie and Al,
Nice to see someone else from Nh on here. Myself and a friend from Pembroke are both all in as well. He is in the 7000's I'm 9758. I reserved 2 weeks after him and that was the jump in reservations. This is truly going to be an awesome adventure and its great to be on the cutting edge leading the way, im sure we will be some of the first to be seen in the state.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Connie and Al,
Nice to see someone else from Nh on here. Myself and a friend from Pembroke are both all in as well. He is in the 7000's I'm 9758. I reserved 2 weeks after him and that was the jump in reservations. This is truly going to be an awesome adventure and its great to be on the cutting edge leading the way, im sure we will be some of the first to be seen in the state.
Welcome :)

Connie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Connie and Al,
That's GREAT ! Everyone will be looking at us when we go to Lake Massabesic, LOL ! Can't wait !

Top Bottom