• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Al & Connie Are Glad To Be All In ....here In Candia, N.h :)

Connie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Connie & Al, welcome from New Mexico and congratulations on your wisdom to invest in the future of personal transportation. People can lead, follow, or get out of the way and those who have reserved their Elio are leaders of this transportation revolution. Enjoy the forum which will help you become well informed about the progress of the Elio while providing hours of entertainment.
I feel so progressive ! LOL !

Connie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for asking that question. I wanted ti ask but was too shy. Um, once you have spent a little time on this forum you will know that is so not true. Anyway, now I know the answer to everything but what your number is. LOL :) Z
Thanks for asking that question. I wanted ti ask but was too shy. Um, once you have spent a little time on this forum you will know that is so not true. Anyway, now I know the answer to everything but what your number is. LOL :) Z

Connie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It took me a moment Connie. My picture! lol That's actually a headset for a radio broadcast. I volunteer and do color (i.e. not the play-by-play person) for high school girls and boys basketball games, for a local radio station.

Many years ago, while in college, I did DJ a couple of parties with a friend. Was fun. So you did that for a looong time, very cool! Tell us stories about the technology when you started, how music needs of various events changed over the years, etc.

I played at a big Boston nightclub Rachael's, at the Marriott Longwharf for several years
That was my biggest claim to fame
Used records of course, but made the change to CD's, after I stopped doing the Clubs
Unfortunately people grew more rude & obnoxious through the years & I needed a new career for the rest of my Life, which I now have :)

Can't wait to drive my Elio !

Top Bottom