• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Alias Electric Vehicle

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I keep wondering if anything has come from the Alias from Zap and Zap buying into Jonway. Zap Alias Word Press.
zap-alias-info-card-xprize-awards-ceremony-1.jpg

Future Cars.com
alias.jpg

'The freeway-capable 2-passenger Alias has attracted a lot of attention over the past couple of years. The truly sporty ZAP Alias, which owes a debt to Lotus, is easily one of the most eye-catching designs in the world of 3-wheeled EVs that secretly dream of having four wheels.'
March 28. 2016 article date.

It would be nice if this came fruition. It would be neat if I see them on the road.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I keep wondering if anything has come from the Alias from Zap and Zap buying into Jonway. Zap Alias Word Press.
zap-alias-info-card-xprize-awards-ceremony-1.jpg

Future Cars.com
alias.jpg

'The freeway-capable 2-passenger Alias has attracted a lot of attention over the past couple of years. The truly sporty ZAP Alias, which owes a debt to Lotus, is easily one of the most eye-catching designs in the world of 3-wheeled EVs that secretly dream of having four wheels.'
March 28. 2016 article date.

It would be nice if this came fruition. It would be neat if I see them on the road.
What are the chances it would sell for under $10,000?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd pay over $10K for a ZAP like vehicle, pending performance, build quality, and safety features. I had planned on paying $24K for my reserved C-1 EV and it has one less wheel. MSRP is relative to the vehicles target demographic, engineering, and design features.
image.jpeg

Top Bottom