• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In @ $100 Since August 2014 From Tupelo, Ms

Jeff Jones

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've been riding motorcycles for about 20 years and plan on adding the Elio as my new fun runner and as my work vehicle. I put in my reservation in august 2014 after seeing my nephew mention it on FB and deciding I had to have one! Already got to sit in the p4 in Birmingham, meet other Elio'er, and the Elio Team.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been riding motorcycles for about 20 years and plan on adding the Elio as my new fun runner and as my work vehicle. I put in my reservation in august 2014 after seeing my nephew mention it on FB and deciding I had to have one! Already got to sit in the p4 in Birmingham, meet other Elio'er, and the Elio Team.
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, Jeff Jones, from the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana! :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jeff, I think I welcomed you on another thread but just in case my CRS was acting up again, welcome to the forum from a very enthusiastic future Elio owner in New Mexico

Top Bottom