• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All-in And Still Getting Marketing Emails?

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been getting emails regularly about buying an Elio- after I have been all-in for a while.

So, I sent this email to Elio Motors:
Hello, Elio Staff,
I am all in for an Elio, for weeks now, and I am still receiving VERY REGULAR emails encouraging me to buy an Elio. This is a very small glitch you should be able to fix....remember you are asking all of us to have faith that you are gonna build us a car.
John Pool

and received this email back:

Thanks for your email- we've passed it along to the right department!
Best,
The Elio Team

and this:
Your request (33849) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

So, hopefully, this little prob is solved!
If you still get marketing emails after this, let 'em know!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suspect you are simply on their email list. A good place to be assured of all the update information. Maybe they are trying to sell you a second Elio. LOL I get many Elio marketing and informational emails......better too many than none...........as I get no email updates or marketing info. from the other company....................while having a reservation deposit on their concept enclosed cabin motorcycle scheduled for production. That is even more annoying.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya John, I made a new "Elio" folder in the inbox. Unless it's my number (which will proudly be displayed in my sig. once received), I just drag and drop them there. Not sure why I keep them...the security of knowing somebody still works there? :rolleyes:

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have gone to Wally.com and searched for and then purchased the items. For the next several weeks I get e mails from them titled "Here's more of what you're looking for"

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been getting emails regularly about buying an Elio- after I have been all-in for a while.

So, I sent this email to Elio Motors:
Hello, Elio Staff,
I am all in for an Elio, for weeks now, and I am still receiving VERY REGULAR emails encouraging me to buy an Elio. This is a very small glitch you should be able to fix....remember you are asking all of us to have faith that you are gonna build us a car.
John Pool

and received this email back:

Thanks for your email- we've passed it along to the right department!
Best,
The Elio Team

and this:
Your request (33849) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

So, hopefully, this little prob is solved!
If you still get marketing emails after this, let 'em know!
This amazes me because the only emails I get from EM are the blogs/tech talks all of which I requested. I have never received an email encouraging me to buy an Elio. Or maybe I didn't realize that is what it was? LOL :-) Z

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list from a link within the email. But I agree...as annoying as they might seem it's nice just knowing there are people on the other end :p

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's not forget that Elio Motors is staffed by car people and the first thing in any car person's mind is sales. I have no problem getting mail from them. :cool:

Top Bottom