• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In Aug 25th 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well on Aug 25th went ALL IN for $1000. And I got my reservation Number 8327
Not as big a line as I first thought.
:rolleyes:
2016 3rd qtr seems a long way off when were all watching for production yet to begin.
Maybe we will be lucky and the 3rd quarter 2015 reported by Paul Elio several months ago will be accurate and we will not have to wait until 2016. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well on Aug 25th went ALL IN for $1000. And I got my reservation Number 8327
Not as big a line as I first thought. 2016 3rd qtr seems a long way off when were all watching for production yet to begin.
Hopefully, this will make you feel better because production is anticipated to begin 3rd quarter 2015 not 2016. Welcome and hopefully next year at this time production will have begun and those with the earliest reservations will be on the road spreading Elio thrills across the nation

Squier

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yes Thanks Jim feeling better on my miss typed year. :)
Never been to a production plant or start-up. YES It is pure speculation, but any takers on a Best Guess of the number or Elio produced the first or second month. I'm all for Quality over Quantity and realize likely start-up hurdles.
But inquiring the production roll-out for best guess, me being in line for #8327 My Guess is think I'll get it in the second or third month of startup.

Top Bottom