• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Pueblo Colorado

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been riding motorcycles since I was eight. Almost fifty five now. LOL

Wifey thinks I threw away a hundred bucks going all in last Sunday. I think I put a payment down on the last, and only brand new vehicle I'll ever own!

Be safe out there!

Welcome, to the Elio Adventure... If your Wifey thinks you threw away a hundred bucks... have her look at how many other people have place money down on a Elio as of Sept 1 2014.... 33,226 other people... see it YOUR way...

I'm 65 now... So I know the Elio is the last brand new vehicle I'll ever own,... gee... I sure hope my Elio is built to last another 35-40 more years, I got a lot of Elio rally's to go too...

I could be wrong, but if you got your $100 in before the dead line, then you can still get that $500 bonus, if you upgrade to $1000 in the future...

Enjoy this site.. a lot of good people from all over the US roam these halls... Have a Great Adventure...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 see ya on the road... " give me a wave "

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, I beat the deadline. The shirt is ordered.

Thanks for the welcome, I wrenched for nearly twenty years before heading into law enforcement and Corrections. Over twenty years in that now. I admit, I did a lot of homework before deciding. A lot of what swayed me to put something down was the effort at the State levels being made to drive in ALL States without helmuts or harrassment. I've raced bikes and cars. Even using manufactured materials and a lot of proven technoligy, still ended up in a lot of trial and error before putting something out there that was truly competative. So, I do understand the time taken to put a road worthy and reliable autocycle out for public sale. I've admired the evolving styles of the Elio, as well as the mechanical changes. Using the P4 version of the front suspension coil over, pivot and drag rod, drastically reduces the need for a sway bar, as well as keeping the wheels far more upright during cornering. Genius!!

Still, I'll be squirming like a child in Church, waiting for my Elio..

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Wifey thinks I threw away a hundred bucks going all in last Sunday. I think I put a payment down on the last, and only brand new vehicle I'll ever own!

Be safe out there!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Bert. I suspect your wife will come around. And if not, you will be the only driver. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Be safe out there!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your initial reservation. Careful, I started at $100 and before I knew it I had upgraded twice until I reached the $1K level. The Elio concept is so exciting and addicting. Lots of information here to help you make a well informed decision and justify that decision with the wife. Enjoy the Elio experience.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Be safe out there!
Safety is the goal of everyone here, as you will find out as you cruise the threads of this forum. WELCOME!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My T shirt and bumper sticker just arrived today!!:eek:
Just over three weeks from the day I commited to buying an Elio!!:p
I'm in freaking Heaven!!:rolleyes:
I wonder if my blood pressure can take it when I finally sit behind the wheel of MY Elio??o_O
Hmm, I'll take the chance... ;)

Congrats on the new $900 tee shirt, and $100 bumper sticker! I got mine a month or so ago. By the way, does yours look like the Elio (front side) is going around turn 3 at Daytona? Or is my Elio just printed on crooked? o_O

Oh, welcome from St. Louis, MO. I'm a transplant from Arvada, CO.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why yes it does!

I'll be darned!

I have relatives in Arvada, in most suburbs of Denver in fact. LOL. They think I've finally lost it because I'm not known to throw money away. LOL. We'll know in about a year I guess?

Top Bottom