• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"all In" From Slc, Utah #8482

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning on being in Las Vegas next weekend and would like to see the Elio P3 at Barrett-Jackson at the Mandalay Bay (9-25 through 9-27, 2014). Is there any way to know if it can be seen without paying the entry fee for Barrett-Jackson? I just want to see the Elio... not Barrett-Jackson! Thanks for any help!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning on being in Las Vegas next weekend and would like to see the Elio P3 at Barrett-Jackson at the Mandalay Bay (9-25 through 9-27, 2014). Is there any way to know if it can be seen without paying the entry fee for Barrett-Jackson? I just want to see the Elio... not Barrett-Jackson! Thanks for any help!
WELCOME cortsdad2!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, cortsdad2. I will ask but I can't guarantee I will get an answer in a timely manner. I asked about one other event and never got a response, the only time I have not received an answer from EM. Unfortunately there was a charge and I found out about it from a very irrate member after she traveled to see the Elio and had to pay the fee. I will post any information I do get on the Event calendar thread and in the Nevada thread since it is difficult for me to remember who all asks me questions. I believe they will be there 3 days so you might want to aim for the later date which is a Saturday. Hopefully I will get information by Friday. If I remember correctly the trip from SLC to LV is not an all day trip so you should still have time to get there. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cortsdad2, Welcome to the forum and Zelio is our resident expert in venues showing the Elio. If anyone can find the answer for you it is Zelio. I don't know what the admission might be for the B-J event but I would recommend you go because there is nothing like seeing the Elio in person. We can all tell you about it but it is something you need to experience for yourself. You will not regret it and if you have any doubts about reserving one, those doubts will go away. Welcome to this friendly helpful group and we all work together to make this an informative, rewarding and entertaining experience and will look forward to your comments and opinions after seeing the Elio in person.

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cortsdad2, Welcome to the forum and Zelio is our resident expert in venues showing the Elio. If anyone can find the answer for you it is Zelio. I don't know what the admission might be for the B-J event but I would recommend you go because there is nothing like seeing the Elio in person. We can all tell you about it but it is something you need to experience for yourself. You will not regret it and if you have any doubts about reserving one, those doubts will go away. Welcome to this friendly helpful group and we all work together to make this an informative, rewarding and entertaining experience and will look forward to your comments and opinions after seeing the Elio in person.

Thanks, I have been to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and most displays are behind the gates but that is the nature of the layout there. I've never been to the one in at the Mandalay Bay. I'm hoping the Elio display will be in some public area of which there are probably many at the Mandalay Bay...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the information for Thursday and Friday admission. There is other information at the Barrett-Jackson website.

In Advance
Adult $22.75
Child (6-12 yrs) $17.75
Senior, Military, Student (with ID)$17.75

:-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is the information for Thursday and Friday admission. There is other information at the Barrett-Jackson website.

In Advance
Adult $22.75
Child (6-12 yrs) $17.75
Senior, Military, Student (with ID)$17.75

:) Z
WOW, pretty pricey, especially if you are not truly interested in the B-J auction

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
WOW, pretty pricey, especially if you are not truly interested in the B-J auction
There will likely also be an opportunity to see the P4 in Las Vegas between 10/30 and 11/9 as Elio Motors is scheduled to be in town for SEMA and other events during that time frame.

SEMA is a closed industry event however EM did earlier have a mall event scheduled during this visit and hopefully they will arrange for some public viewing time or set up in the free area outside the convention center.

Last edited:
Top Bottom