• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

'all In' From The Upstate Of Sc

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Music Man! Are you the one in Hammond? I used to live in BR. :) Had some friends that used to periodically play at the Red Lion there years ago, so I made a few trips to Hammond. hehe

Still have an old high school buddy in BR so I'm leaning towards factory pick-up of the Elio and stop by his place on the way back. :)

Good morning hippazoid. Sorry I missed your reply until now. Kinda wandered "away from the tree" today. :rolleyes: No Sir, I'm not from Hammond, but have done a few century bicycle rides out of Hammond. :D I'm up in the center of the state. Planning to pick my Elio up at the factory too. What is your number in line?

hippazoid

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning hippazoid. Sorry I missed your reply until now. Kinda wandered "away from the tree" today. :rolleyes: No Sir, I'm not from Hammond, but have done a few century bicycle rides out of Hammond. :D I'm up in the center of the state. Planning to pick my Elio up at the factory too. What is your number in line?
Haven't got my number yet. Just missed the last round of numbers (by like a day) when I made my reservation. :( I'll post it when they send it out. Thinking it will be in the next week or so. According to the rep at EM, they were sending them in 6 week intervals.

Top Bottom