• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In In Ohio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, ElioDigger. There is quite an Ohio contingent on here so don't be shy. I believe a bunch of them are planning on going to Detroit next week to see the Elio. If they are it will most likely be posted in the Regional Forum Ohio thread. :-) Z

Reaction score
Welcome Elio Digger.
This is a great forum, lots of informative and friendly folks here. Welcome. I am in Portage County, between Cleveland, Akron and Youngstown. Have Fun and please keep in touch. OH, Z is right, I am planning on going next week. Might meet you there. We will be getting together as a state group in a month or so too. So, stay tune.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and I hope you will use the search function to quickly look at the various forum threads and learn what has been the progress of the Elio. You should be able to find the answers to nearly every question. If not, just ask because we are a friendly helpful bunch with diverse experiences and expertise. Hope you find the Elio experience and the forum in particular informative, entertaining and rewarding. We look forward to your comments and opinions.

GreatDanes

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome! Have fun at the event, but don't get "spoken to harshly" like my friend and I did at the Portland event. All we did was lean on the fender to test the tensile strength of the mount!!! I also could not help but to touch as well as look when I inspected the front undercarriage but did not earn another scolding for this...
[Broken External Image]

Top Bottom