• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In Reservation 10790

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all from Pahoa, Hawaii.
Patiently waiting for my new Elio, I am leaning toward the orange because of the red dust here in volcano country.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Puna bob. Congratulations on your production number and your color choice. I am choosing creamcycle for the opposite reason. I live in green country and want to be see. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Puna bob! :)

Allow me to also welcome Puna Bob! Enjoy the journey and congratulations being all in! I just took a glance at the Elio Motors website to see >> Number of current reservations: 36287 ( Nov 09, 2014) That is great for all of us future Elio Owners!!
I noticed also on the newly polished Elio Motor Website this current posting:
SOURCE: PR Newswire

TROY, Mich., Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Elio Motors Inc., makers of the ultra-fuel efficient Elio, announced today that its application for a DOE ATVM loan has passed the first of three phases of review. Now deemed “substantially complete,” the application will move to the due diligence phase.

Elio Motors is seeking a $185 million ATVM loan to accelerate the company’s plans to begin production of its enclosed, three-wheeled vehicle in Shreveport, Louisiana, in 2015.

The DOE ATVM loan program supports the production of fuel-efficient, advanced technology vehicles and components in the United States. The program has invested billions of dollars in projects by major automakers such as Ford and Nissan as well as startups like Tesla Motors. Congress created the ATVM program with $25 billion in loan authority in 2007; the program was revamped recently and resumed activity inApril 2014 with more than $16 billion in remaining loan authority.

“While this is just one step and there is a long way to go, we are pleased that DOE has moved expeditiously thus far on our loan application,” said Paul Elio, CEO of Elio Motors. “With a $6,800 sticker price that makes ultra-fuel efficient transportation affordable to the general public, we believe Elio is exactly the kind of American-made innovation that the loan program was designed to foster.”

Terrence in Maryland
:)

Top Bottom