• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In/texas

wright4me

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow future elio owners. My husband and I just went all in. We have not received our # yet. Right now we drive around with 18 wheels. So 15 less will be a big change. I love the ideal of this, because unlike most I don't like my hair blowing in the wind. So I can enjoy enjoy the ac and heater as we get this amazing fuel milage. We live about 60 miles out of a big town and will be nice to save when we need that cartain of milk. Cant wait to see you all on the road.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello fellow future elio owners. My husband and I just went all in. We have not received our # yet. Right now we drive around with 18 wheels. So 15 less will be a big change. I love the ideal of this, because unlike most I don't like my hair blowing in the wind. So I can enjoy enjoy the ac and heater as we get this amazing fuel milage. We live about 60 miles out of a big town and will be nice to save when we need that cartain of milk. Cant wait to see you all on the road.
good on you . and Welcome. I made a commitment that I would drive to Birmingham to view there before I plunked down the big K. Now that they've delayed the show in Birmingham til Oct. That will put me past the deadline to receive the investment return of 500. So now I'm in a quandary.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, wright4me. Congratulations on your reservation. We should be getting the next batch of number around Labor Day. The last release was July 7 I believe. I can't wait. Sounds like a good fit for you. In the mean time, enjoy the interesting and varied group of people from everywhere. They are a lot of fun. See you next year in our 2015 Elios. :-) Z

ThreeWheelBurnin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, fellow Texan! I went all in, but I can't quite get myself to go to the $1000 level. There are lots of big annual bills coming due in the next month, so I guess I'll just have to be happy with my $100 All In reservation. Man, I'll be so jealous when I see you or GEC zipping around in your Elios months before I do.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wright4me, welcome from New Mexico and congratulations on your decision to go "all-in" Getting your number is like an early Christmas. I know you will be anxiously waiting for the email from Elio with that coveted number. Welcome again and we hope you will become an active participant in the forum.

wright4me

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes. It is nice to see/read friendly faces. I joined elio on facebook to learn more but alot of the same ole stuff. We figure the best thing about waiting a year for this gives us time to
Saves up. Got my elio savings jar started.
Cant wait.

Top Bottom