• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Am I The Only Person Who Likes The Elgin Dash?

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how much of a weirdo I really am. Is there anybody else out there who thinks the Elgin dash is actually pretty cool?

Lets put it this way....... If yours ever breaks down or malfunctions you can contact me for a "like new" replacement because the one in my Elio will be replaced with something (almost anything) as soon as possible.:painkiller:

However, the "modern" brushed metal background interior update may improve the look.....................NOT:pound:

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Demo unit they're showing with the P4 is not good. I'll reserve judgement until I see the production version, preferably in my Lemon Yellow Elio :lemo:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how much of a weirdo I really am. Is there anybody else out there who thinks the Elgin dash is actually pretty cool?
I do. Particularly set into the brushed metal dash! Although, I'll let you know if I change my mind after I see it in the P5.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I know I've seen one dash or two in my 38 yrs of driving a vehicle that I thought was hard to read. Such as when Kilometers per hour were introduced, some dashes showed those number more prominently than the MPH. "Sorry I was driving so SLOWLY officer, I thought I was doing 40 MPH, not KPH."

I think this dash will be just fine. And actually, I don't recall looking at any dash and thinking "oh MAN, now THAT'S a cool looking instrument display!" Always paid more attention to the music-making portion of the dash, then the A/C controls, and then the eyes make their way to the seat material and console and then back to shape of the top of the dash.

Top Bottom