• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

An Aventure

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the Adventure and glad to be aboard.
#9335 :)
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon, Fred Yerrick. You have joined a very diverse and knowledgeable group. I hope you enjoy sharing your ideas, thoughts and creativity with us. We have a couple of specialty threads I want to draw your attention to. In the Reservation forum is a thread, Reservation Map & Survey. If you will complete the survey your marker will be placed on our map so we know where you and your Elio will be. There is a military thread if you are currently or have been in the military. There is also a hobby thread in case you want to share your hobby/hobbies with us. This is truly an exciting adventure and I am glad you have joined us. See you next year driving our new Elios. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fred, welcome from New Mexico, land of enchantment, and miles of great roads for our Elio's. I would recommend you edit your bio and delete your address and just list your city. The forum has some truly fantastic members and we hope you find this historic journey rewarding and entertaining.

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey, welcome from Texas Fred. Hope you enjoy the forums as I have. For me this gives a whole meaning to the words--------Hey waiter------LoL Also like to add that this is a very pleasurable way to bide our time. Best regards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom